Dead by Daylight - PC - Steam - Digital Download (CD Key)
Death Is Not an Escape.
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed.
Survivors play in third-person and have the advantage of better situational awareness. The Killer plays in first-person and is more focused on their prey.
The Survivors' goal in each encounter is to escape the Killing Ground without getting caught by the Killer - something that sounds easier than it is, especially when the environment changes every time you play.
• Survive Together... Or Not - Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?
• Where Am I? - Each level is procedurally generated, so you'll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play.
• A Feast for Killers - Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a Killer you can play as anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer's unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims.
• Deeper and Deeper - Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the Killer.
• Real People, Real Fear - The procedural levels and real human reactions to pure horror makes each game session an unexpected scenario. You will never be able to tell how it's going to turn out. Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what's hiding in the fog.
Your game code will be delivered by email - NOT regular mail. The email will include download instructions. Our average delivery time during our online hours (9am - 10pm UK time) is around 5-15 minutes. All game codes - with the exception of pre-orders - are dispatched within 12 hours. This is guaranteed.
Verification & Fraud Prevention Policy:
As a retailer of digital products we sometimes require buyers to verify their address. Orders requiring verification will be dealt with as a priority and we will aim to delivery your order as quickly as possible. If you cannot provide confirmation then you will receive a full refund.
Refund & Returns Policy:
As we sell one-time-use codes we cannot accept returns or give out refunds once a game code has been sent out. If you wish to cancel the purchase then please contact us before receiving the delivery email. We have no problem issuing a refund before an item is delivered.
Product & Afty Games Information:
Please note that this is an activation (serial) key only. This item is sent without original packaging, box, disk or manual. The game is to be activated on the designated platform as described in the title. This will most likely be Steam, Origin or Uplay.
All of our products are purchased from genuine and authenticated wholesalers only. We only sell global CD keys that can be activated within the regions that they are listed for sale. We do not sell Steam gifts, Russian or region locked codes. You will NEVER have to use a VPN service to activate our game codes.