XCOM 2 is the sequel to XCOM: Enemy Unknown, the 2012 award-winning strategy game of the year.
Earth has changed. Twenty years have passed since world leaders offered an unconditional surrender to alien forces. XCOM, the planet’s last line of defense, was left decimated and scattered. Now, in XCOM 2, the aliens rule Earth, building shining cities that promise a brilliant future for humanity on the surface, while concealing a sinister agenda and eliminating all who dissent from their new order.
Only those who live at the edges of the world have a margin of freedom. Here, a force gathers once again to stand up for humanity. Always on the run, and facing impossible odds, the remnant XCOM forces must find a way to ignite a global resistance, and eliminate the alien threat once and for all.
• XCOM ON THE RUN: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
• RECRUIT RESISTANCE FIGHTERS: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
• TACTICAL GUERRILLA COMBAT: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
• A NEW BREED OF ENEMY: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
• RESEARCH, DEVELOP AND UPGRADE: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
• EACH MISSION IS A UNIQUE CHALLENGE: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
• CREATE CUSTOM MODS: Community-focused tools allow you to create your own campaign, tactical gameplay, aliens, classes, strategy game features, and share within the Steam Workshop.
• ENGAGE IN HEAD-TO-HEAD MULTIPLAYER: Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens and battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps.
Your game code will be delivered by email - NOT regular mail. The email will include download instructions. Our average delivery time during our online hours (9am - 10pm UK time) is around 5-15 minutes. All game codes - with the exception of pre-orders - are dispatched within 12 hours. This is guaranteed.
Verification & Fraud Prevention Policy:
As a retailer of digital products we sometimes require buyers to verify their address. Orders requiring verification will be dealt with as a priority and we will aim to delivery your order as quickly as possible. If you cannot provide confirmation then you will receive a full refund.
Refund & Returns Policy:
As we sell one-time-use codes we cannot accept returns or give out refunds once a game code has been sent out. If you wish to cancel the purchase then please contact us before receiving the delivery email. We have no problem issuing a refund before an item is delivered.
Product & Afty Games Information:
Please note that this is an activation (serial) key only. This item is sent without original packaging, box, disk or manual. The game is to be activated on the designated platform as described in the title. This will most likely be Steam, Origin or Uplay.
All of our products are purchased from genuine and authenticated wholesalers only. We only sell global CD keys that can be activated within the regions that they are listed for sale. We do not sell Steam gifts, Russian or region locked codes. You will NEVER have to use a VPN service to activate our game codes.